Saturday, September 20, 2008

to: someone I can never hold again

I really love you so much!!! I could never known the reason why, but I know in myself that I really want to love you, because I am happy to love you!! Sorry for being too insensitive sometimes just to show my feelings for you, I just can't stand myself to love you!! I know to myself that I can never find another you in my life and I also know that I will never be that happy again to someone else!!! My life now is full of regret because of the times that I let you left me all alone . Do you know, that I wish to GOD that your heart will come back again to me? I am really hoping that you could love me again just like before because I really love you so much!!! I promise to myself that I will never let this feeling to be gone because I know that it can make my dreams fall out and I will loose myself again!!! But I know that you are in so much happiness not having me around and I also know that I should accept it even if it will bring me so much pain!!! I just wish, that you will find real happiness now, before you decide to forget me at all!! I just wanted to say thank you for all those memories that you let me shared with you!!! I just want you to remember, that I will always be here to love you even if the one you love now desserted you!!! I Love You so Much!!!

7 comments:

....rEd gUrl ! .... said...

ouchhhh....!!!!....
wawa naman brOken heArted....!!!!
Don'r worry you'll find someOne bEtter!!!!....

badeth said...

..wla p ngA aq s blOg list mO..
..dOn't wOrry..
..everything wOuld be ok..!!

miss usisera said...

KAdrama naman pang MAALAALA MO Kaya eh!!

SOuLSEekeR_ym12 said...

-lam mo sabi nila pag may umalis may dumarating!!!
malay mo anjan lng xa,apat na nga an mata mo dumilat ka naman!!!
pero qng tlaga xa lamang eh "win her back!!!"kaya mo yan!!! go go go!
fight for your honor coz ur d man!!!

badeth said...

..dinamay k jAn!! d kyA.. c mAvic tlga un..
..Marivic Lee of Genetics Computer InstitutE..

BaTanG-GenYo said...

Bradz! Nayz Blog....

Nyahahakz!

JumZ ;D

Ian said...

nakzz naman alalay lang 2ol..
ang puso mo!!!
hey!!wazzup, wazzup!!